Model meals are meals that a model should eat in order to stay healthy, fit, and still in shape. I have carefully selected a few meals for models even for people that want to lose weight and still be fit.
These meals are quite easy and simple to prepare with a few minutes of your time. You can actually prepare these meals in bulk and save them in the refrigerator to save time if you are a very busy person.
In this article you will learn how to prepare these meals and you know living a healthy lifestyle is not always easy. You might be busy with so many things to do so during your meal preparation, you prepare all different kinds of foods, so you can make it really really easy meals for during the week or you can make meals to take with you to work if they’re not healthy options over there.
Model Meals Review
There are a couple of really good benefits of meal prepping because it is a huge time saver. If you just take one hour on a Sunday afternoon you have food for the rest of the week ready besides a time saver.
It is also a big money saver. If you do all your groceries at once and maybe on the weekend on a local farm, you might get some discounts.
You don’t waste any food and it is much cheaper than grabbing food or ordering food during the week. Another really big benefit of meal preparation and it sounds maybe a little bit strange but it really helps you control kind of Snack Attack.
And it also manages really when you’re hungry because when you’re hungry and you have to start preparing your food it takes a while and it’s most likely you’re going to grab for something easy quick and unhealthy, but if there are prepared meals in the fridge and you’re hungry you open up the fridge and you have Meals, right?
And then the last benefit is, of course, you will have to clean the kitchen once which is amazing because I think nobody else really likes cleaning. I’m going to show you guys quickly how I prepare these wonderful, healthy, and delicious meals.
Read also: 5 Minutes Meals Very Easy to Prepare
- First, have a base
- You can use spinach, arugula kill, or masculine anything.
- Add a filling
- Adding a filling that is something that is going to keep you full makes you energized and which is full fiber go for whole grains, like quinoa, red lentil, pasta, or brown rice
- Prepare your favorite veggies.
- It is wintertime. So I liked to buy seasonal vegetables which are very fresh.
- Give your meals some extra protein.
- Your protein can be an egg, also Grilled Chicken.
- Add toppings
- Use a special topping like avocado, hummus, feather, or goat cheese for your toppings.
- Top your meal with a homemade dressing. Make your dressing at home with natural ingredients.
How to Prepare Model Meals
- I’m ready to start my meal preparation. And the first thing I’m going to do is preheat the oven to 400 degrees. This is quite a tough one to cut. But what I normally do is make little rounds and then like half an inch thick so it can take and Grill those in the oven later. So the easy thing as well if you are going to move to prepare before the week. So on a Sunday, I know a lot of cities and Villages have a lot of farmer’s markets on weekends. So I really like to go to a farmers market and actually get the fresh vegetables over there.
- Now, the squashes are ready and willing to cut the sweet potato. I already washed these and again, these are just going to use with the skin as well besides the sweet potatoes beets are also one of my favorites veggies for meal preparation, build them and cut them into little pieces. Also, the bikini is very easy vegetables are cut and prepared perfectly if you don’t have that much time.
- Then cut all the veggies and we are going to prepare them right now. I have a big plate and just going to drizzle a little bit of olive oil on there. And I’m going to add the sweet potato slices in the middle. I’m going to add a couple of beads. So I’m putting the vegetables which have to go the longest and the oven all together. So I don’t have to switch all the baking plates because I still have some space left. I’m going to add the asparagus on the side. Altogether I’m going to add a little bit of extra olive oil over everything and there are actually a couple of spices I use during every meal preparation. And this is obviously sides. I really like to use garlic powder, pepper, and salt. I’m going to put this on the sweet potato and the asparagus Argos So keep it organized.
- I’m just going to prepare all the vegetables at the same time with the chicken and that we’re going to put everything together in the oven. So I’m going to put this one away. We’re going to make here the other vegetables and this time I’m going to use a little bit of coconut oil. I like to use coconut oil with acorn squash because it gives it a little bit of a sweet taste to it. So this is going to go in the oven for about 15-20 minutes and then I’m going to turn them around and we’re going to do the other side. Okay, and I’m adding some of the zucchini pieces. There we go. Pretty spooky knee. I really like to use the spice cumin and you know be very clear. With this, you can use tons of different spices and it’s really a personal taste like you really like to eat. I am going to put some pepper on the zucchini going to add some salt as well and a little bit of garlic powder and we go for these are going to add some thyme. I’m also adding some Rosemary. And then this is also ready to go into play.
- All the vegetables are ready to go into the oven and I’m going to prepare some protein and I find chicken very easy and very tasty protein. It stays well for a couple of days in the fridge. So that’s really easy. And yeah, it’s really matching with all So vegetables or grains, so I’m going to add a little bit of olive oil in here and I’m going to put the organic chicken into plates. I always try to buy free-range and chicken went out any hormones which are way healthier here. I am going to cut. Piece of lemon and squeeze these on the chicken a little bit of pepper and salt adding a little bit of thyme and last but not least. I’m going to add some oregano.
- Now, all the vegetables and the chicken are ready to go into the oven and because everything has to cook for a different amount of time. I’m going to grab my phone and put the alarms on there. So I keep on track when I need to get those things out of the oven. I set the timer for 15, 25 and 40 minutes later the note from the beginning. It is very useful for this.
- While everything. Baking in the oven we are going to prep the filling for the meal. One of my favorites is the red lentil pasta. This is green free and full of fiber. Let this cook for about 8 minutes brown rice is a very good base as well. It has the highest amount of vitamin B12 all grains is easy to use as a base or as a filling for salad or wrap something. I always make for my meal preparation is quinoa because besides that is a good feeling it contains a lot of protein as well. This is very great. If you’re a vegan or vegetarian let this cook for about 15 minutes.
- Now, everything is in the oven and I cleaned up a little bit and I’m going to make the dressings like to make three different dressings into these first alarm goes off. I have to turn around my corn squash. Turn around acorn squash and I took the asparagus also, I would because they were done already and I’m going to make three different dressings.
- The first one is going to be olive oil tahini then I’m going to make an oil mustard Dressing. I love olive oil and the third one is going to be olive oil with pesto and I really feel that addressing really makes a salad or a dish because you can completely change up the taste. So yeah, you can be very creative with this as well. And I like to make them in these like glass jars and when I’m on the go I take a little plastic one and pour this over my head Later.
Read also: How to Prepare Heater Meals
How to Make the Dressing
- Olive oil tahini: To make olive oil tahini you mix together olive oil, tahini, lemon juice, pepper, and salt to taste. Then mix well to combine and set aside.
- Mustard Dressing: To make this mix together olive oil, mustard, pepper, and salt. Then mix together to combine well and also set aside.
- Pesto dressing: Mix together olive oil, pesto paste, lemon juice, salt, and pepper to taste. Then mix well to combine.
Now, so all the food is ready. I have my veggies. I have my whole grains my proteins and the dressings. So yeah, I’m going to show you guys quickly what kind of different meals you can make out of these which are:
- Lemon herb chicken with brown rice, and asparagus.
- Kale, roasted squash, tofu, avocado, and tahini dressing.
- Quinoa, sweet potato, beets, and humus.
- Lemon herb chicken, beets, feta cheese, sweet potato, and quinoa.
- Spinach salad, pesto, zucchini, goat cheese, and asparagus.
- Kale salad, dijon dressing, brown rice, chicken, sweet potato, and beets.
These model meals are well selected for models and also people that want to lose weight but still look healthy.
These meals are so nutritious, delicious, and tastes great. Apart from being delicious, these meals are packed with protein and others. Model meals will always make you keep your shape and your desire body without adding weight.
This meal serves time and money also keeps you away from eating snacks because you can prepare in bulk and serve in the fridge then get it anytime you want to eat.
Model meals are just so perfect for models and also for people who want to lose weight or maintain their weight. Try preparing these meals over the weekend and thank me later.