If you don’t know what this means this meal prep can also be helpful. Whole30 crockpot freezer meals in 90 minutes is a good choice If you’re looking for a Paleo-style week of eating or clean eating in general and they is this company I like ordering frozen foods from which is butcher box, which is a service that delivers high-quality me. Straight to your doorstep.
It’s frozen and carefully packed in an insulated box shipped to you for free and they are also a whole dirty partner because of their quality ingredients.
Their bacon and breakfast sausage for instance have no added sugar preservatives or nitrates and nitrates which is a must for Whole 30. You don’t want to miss out. I did a custom box so I can choose my cuts but they also have mixed boxes that are curated. I am showing you creative breakfast lunch and dinner that are all actually quite easy to prepare.
Whole30 Crockpot Freezer Meals in 90 Minutes
Read also: My Metabolic Meals Review
Stuffed Sweet Potatoes
Let’s start with breakfast stuffed sweet potatoes for an efficient pack day.
Method of Preparation
- I start by getting those potatoes into the oven. I poke them with a fork wrap them in foil. And into the oven they go, you can totally use the microwave to expedite this process. But I think they taste way better when they’re cooked in the oven.
- For the filling, I start with my butcher box bacon and chopped and cook that until Brown this bacon is delicious. And as I mentioned, it’s Whole 30 approved with no sugar added. I set some bacon aside, but leave the fat for cooking the rest of the filling.
- I add onions and cook for a few minutes until tender followed by chopped bell pepper and let that soften slightly then I add my butcher Box breakfast sausage. I prefer to break it up into large chunks first to let those brown for more flavor then continue to break it up. But let It’s sitting too Brown. Don’t feel like you have to move it non-stop.
- This is seriously my favorite breakfast sausage of all time. And one of my favorite butcher box products. It is only seasoned with salt pepper and sage. There’s no added sugar and it tastes delicious. I let that cook through and then I seasoned it with garlic and onion powder, add salt, and pepper to your preference.
- I finish it off with some spinach let that will down and then add the cooked bacon back in and you’ve got your filling when the potatoes are done. They’ll be fork tender and caramelized for meal prep. You want to store the filling and potatoes separately.
- But to enjoy throughout the week, you can reheat with that filling a stuffing the potato stuffed potatoes are a great hole 30 option for any time of day and you can stuff them with anything bacon and eggs are even almond butter and berries, this combo is Savory and delicious, but does have a nice balance of sweetness from the potato and even the bell peppers I love.
Get a balanced meal of protein veggies and carbs and a delicious meal that’s prepped and ready to go the sausage and all the butcher box meat are high quality and taste so great.
I also can’t find Whole 30 approved breakfast sausage that is in-ground meat form from my local grocery store. So this is a win and the fact that it’s conveniently shipped right to my door makes it an even better deal.
Read also: 250 Calorie Meals
Instant Pot Butter Chicken
My whole 30 lunch prep is my instant pot butter chicken. It’s an elimination diet that helps you find which foods work best with your body and it helps reset your system by eating clean pull foods eliminating processed foods and also eliminating the food groups of grains legumes Dairy and sugar for 30 days.
Then the 30 days you reintroduce each food group to see what works for you. And what doesn’t it is so cool. I learned more about what works for me. My body every single time I do it. Okay back to lunch. I am also making cauliflower rice for a side dish with my butter chicken.
Method of Preparation
- I simply sauteed oil with onion until tender for a few minutes add the cauliflower rice fresh or frozen and cook until tender six to ten minutes season as you’d like and I like to start in some personally for flavor and freshness plus it looks so darn pretty I add ghee to my instant pot with chopped onions garlic fresh ginger and curry powder garam masala ground coriander smoked paprika cinnamon.
- Stick and salt and pepper hit saute and Let It Go for about 5 minutes stir regularly and don’t let it burn for this one. I am using butcher boxes boneless skinless chicken, thighs that are free-range and organic.
- I add the chopped chicken thighs and tomato sauce mixture to integrate, you could also use chicken breast if preferred but sighs have more fat and I think more flavor Whole 30 is great for overcoming fatphobia. So if you are hesitant about eating more healthy fats, it could be worth looking into blows the lid of the instant pot and cook on manual at high pressure.
- Five minutes turn off the heat and flip the quick pressure release allowing it to steam for 10 minutes. Then you can stir in some coconut milk until integrated. I like to saute for another five to ten minutes to thicken up the sauce and finish it off with fresh cilantro. This is a favorite of mine whether I’m doing Whole 30 or not Indian-inspired flavors, but so many nutritious ingredients to keep me fueled its rich but mild sweet Savory and so satisfying from the comforting spices I store.
- That with my cauliflower rice and seasonal on-the-go fruit to pair it with like clementines. I’ve got a three to one meal might three, two, one meal prep system is something I introduced to keep dinners easy and versatile. Essentially you use three main ingredients you prep them in different ways for variety with your meals.
The dinner prep should take no more than one hour for your entire week of dinners. This week’s ingredients are cooked kale and acorn squash. Protein carb and veggie to keep things balanced. The first meal is a barbecue pulled pork stuffed squash and the second is an acorn squash soup with pork.
Read also: Easy Camping Meals for Large Groups
Barbecue Pulled Pork
Method of Preparation
- I’m using butcher boxes boneless pork butt. This can look like an intimidating piece of meat, but you aren’t going to believe how easy it is to cook. I am making it in the slow cooker to be used to ways for these recipes and it’s ready to go into the cooker as-is out of the wrapper no prep or anything needed add your bowls.
- This pork butt into the slow cooker and season it liberally with salt and pepper. We are going to cook it low and slow for eight or nine hours. If you have it. If not, they can go for hours on high but more time will we more flavor? I usually start this at the beginning of the day so that I can go all I’m doing other stuff.
- I’ve also got a roast my acorn squash to be used in both recipes. I score the outside of the squash and cut them in half scoop out the seeds. Feel free to save them to roast later if you want and rub-down the squash with oil and a sprinkle of salt and pepper to make those face down until Bartender. I also sauté up some kale to use in both recipes.
- I simply get a pan heated with oil saute some kale until wilted seasoning with fresh lemon juice salt and pepper for the pork. The internal temperature should reach a hundred ninety degrees Fahrenheit, but don’t be overly concerned in the slow cooker. It will get there if you leave it to cool it 20 minutes before pulling apart and you are going to really have to be disciplined to not eat this all as you’re shutting it. Because it is so freaking good even with nothing other than the salt and pepper seasoning.
- The butcher box pork is a heritage breed raised with traditional and sustainable farming methods and taste amazing try to stop yourself because we’ve got to use those components two different ways for the stuffed squash. Let’s make the filling it is simply half of the pulled pork meat mixed with no sugar barbecue sauce. I store the stuffing and squash separately to use during the week.
Acorn Squash Soup
So it all we’ve got versatility with dinner though. Let’s make our second meal that acorn squash soup.
Method of Preparation
- I take half of the roasted squash and scoop the flesh into a bowl and set it aside in a saucepan. And then cook onion carrot and garlic until tender around five to seven minutes.
- I add in the squash and some chicken broth boils that mixture and then simmer for 20 minutes stir in some coconut milk and then season with nutmeg cinnamon and salt and pepper add the soup mix. Sure to your food processor or blender and blend it up until it is a smooth and creamy as you’d like I stir in the other half of my cooked kale mixture as well as that pulled pork yum.
- That kale and pulled pork get that smooth soup just enough texture. It’s salty and sweet with all of my balance components for a healthy Whole 30 Mille and with those three main ingredients. I’ve got two different dinners ready to go for the week having those meals ready to go makes it not only easier to stay on track for hold 30 and eat well, but Licious and that is in part due to that high-quality meat thanks to butcher box.
- You can get that keto bundle with two pounds of salmon, one pound of bacon, and pork butt. Highly recommend the butcher box service I have been using it for the last four or five months and it’s made my life easier. Not only because it delivers to my door but also because of butcher box really does the homework for me to make sure that I’m getting what I want and putting the quality that I value into my body. So it’s important for Whole 30.
Whole 30 meals are very healthy food which will help you know what is good for your body. It is very nutritious packed with the necessary nutrients for your body. Try this recipe cause it’s really healthy and tastes great also.